Door Access Control
Access Control Systems
Access Control Benefits
||Access Control Benefits
Keep control of confidential documents, high value assets, and health & safety of your site electronically.
- Secure control over the access to and movement around your premises from a central location.
- Access data is stored centrally with no threat of unauthorised access should a card or token be lost.
- Systems built around software, allowing easy management of access, auditing of movements, and even remote access by secure connection.
- Ensure security discipline amongst your staff so that your building’s security is not compromised.
- Restrict access to sensitive locations and information to authorised staff only.
- Immediately remove access privileges in the event of a card being lost / stolen, or a staff member leaves.
- Integration of the access control system with fire and / or security systems to allow complete centralised management of building operation.
- Automatic logging of access requests through the system can be used to reduce the time taken filling out timesheets or punching in / out.
- Production of a wide range of HR reports covering attendance, activity or productivity.
- Flexibility of the software and components means that access control solutions are infinitely customisable to the specific needs of the client and scalable to any sized premises.